Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i am back

I was suppose to take this time to study and prepare for my test this week but I realise I have more time, so I blog *do i?  XD*

Its been 7 days since I last blog, but when you rephrase it as a quarter of a month, it sounds soooooooo looong time ago. lol. Anyway, a few updates here.
Last wednesday, my guard dog gave birth to 4 puppies

 

Don't go on pondering "Eh, where's the fourth one?"

Because I have no idea too 

And my whole family have the same question: " Who is the father??" @@


Second thing, school starts, can't believe new year season is expiring so fast. I still want ang paos!! n i dun wan test  ):

As I was scrapping my photos, I found few one lurking in the dark corner inside my laptop, grumpily complained that they had never been reveal publicly yet, haha. 

Anyway this is a picture where I took at Taiwan when I was walking pass the road and then i found them!! 

My long lost children


 

Actually is three of them

 

I want to have one of those!!
Its actually quite dangerous because I was crossing the busy street. Halfway walking I discover these 3 cute little fellow and i stopped and snapped. Its not like after one snap then off I go but its like snaps after snaps, kinda forgotten I was on the street == And luckily that time I was traveling with my dad because the rest of the days I traveled alone, and so he grabbed me and dragged me across the street @@ *yea, its true, its not the first time anyway*

To some of you might not know that I am affiliated with an orchestra, Yes, I am. To prove it, pictures.


me, with blocked face, viola

 

Don't ask, I also don't know why my face is so pissed

 

Lastly a picture with chun hean and my cell group members. and my disastrous brothers 

~signing off~









I know where I am heading because the one leading me is God


0 comments:

Post a Comment