Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i remember

Just now chatted with an old friend. Accidentally, he/she mentions something. Something that I would spend my whole life to forget about it. And now, pandora box is opened, flash backs drown me, emo  ._________.

Ya, I admit that I'd try my best to run away from it, as far as I could. Its just too terrible that it can sucks all my sunshine and laughter away instantly, which is very bad  ):

I don't care, you hurt my feelings. Link me to your blog as my compensation. wee








PS Don't blame me for short post. I have 4 maths assignment questions, one whole crap report to complete and test syllabus to study which i guess will take ages to finish.


~don't even dare to show you guys how messy is my study place now  :o ~


Till then..

0 comments:

Post a Comment