Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i dunno what to say

As I was wondering what to update today, I was informed that one of my foundation lecturer committed suicide on the Chinese New Year eve due to post-natal depression by plunging down a 14 storey building. And from what I know, she gave birth to a deceased child.

I still remember how well she delivers the whole lecture and how well she control the class flow. She always hang up a sunny smile on her face and no one can ever upset her. I guess life successfully upset her now.And I still remember how she helped me on my assignment *i forgot to pass up my assignment*, she even go extra miles by defending me among the other lecturers. And I don't even have the chance to thank her. The semester is short and now farewell is never possible.

i some more remember she asks us not to commit suicide when teaching the subject about stress

I guess greater hope and love brings greater impact, destruction and depression to a person and human heart is fragile after all. 
Though it is too late, I owe you thanks and farewell.

~Thanks~

It is rather sad  ): as I know what will happen after a person committed suicide >o< and I don't even want to think about it. But to all of you, plssssssssssssssssssssssss Don't Ever Commit Suicide. If you ever have that kind of thought, ring my bells and I shall run to you and kick some ass-es. Please. Don't. You will regret. Trust me.



____________________________________________________________________________________



As I was showering today, I saw this

It's not like the shower gel appear in front of me *pls, not that dramatic*
ITS THIS

  

I thought its used by American for scolding people "You Douche Bag" in movies and shows. So I googled it and found out that 'Douchebag' means a derogatory term, used most often to describe males; JERK, ASS-HOLE. Lol, seriously this is what I found. Then why is it appear on a body shop shower gel? So this is what I get. 'Douche' in french, same spelling and pronunciation, means shower. So, if you ever heard anyone scold you 'You Douche Bag!!!!', it just meant to be 'You Shower Bag!!!!' 

LMAO

~signing off~





Life is full of sad, random surprises

0 comments:

Post a Comment